🐈
» Forums » Support » Profile Name change
Page options
heisenberg1191
Community Member

Profile Name change

Despite several attempts and after waiting for several Days My profile name is not changing to what i want it to be i.e Muhammad Maaz

6 REPLIES 6
LuiggiR

Hi Muhammad,

It doesn't show on our end that a name change has been requested. Could you please go to your Contact Info settings page and try that again? Let us know if you get any errors while trying that, and if you do, please share a screengrab of what you see so we can better assist you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
heisenberg1191
Community Member

When a week ago, on my first attempt it generated a req but the issue stayed the same after 3 days passed.

Now when I try to update it it just saves the information and does not generate a request after contacting several supports I still am not able to find a way to submit a ticket.please help me change my profile name so I can upload my id and get started professionally again after years. 

I'm sorry you're experiencing trouble with this, Muhammad. Would you please try changing your name again now and share a screengrab of what you see on your end when you attempt it?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
heisenberg1191
Community Member

Have a look at the video please and help me Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks for sharing this, Muhammad. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
heisenberg1191
Community Member

Thank You, I will wait for it to be solved. Thanks again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths