🐈
» Forums » Support » Profile visibility color is always grey
Page options
adb69e84
Community Member

Profile visibility color is always grey

Hello,

Is there someone who can provide me a help me please?

My badge color is always grey but the button shows the text "available now".

I have already checked the privacy of my account and it is already public.

The chathelpbot indicates me to reset my availability, so I did.

I started to give connects to activate this availability color for a certain period because I sent multiple proposal everyday but I didn't have equal chance as the other bider, so is there a way to get the connect I spent for proposal back from  the moment I started to activate this color?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Chanta,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Chanta,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
adb69e84
Community Member

Hi Nikola, 
Is there a way to check the status of my ticket, because it seems like my account remain the same... need your help. Thank youu

Hi Chanta,

I can see that the support ticket raised on your account is already in queue and one of our team members will respond to you shortly. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths