🐈
» Forums » Support » Progress on Reactivating my Account
Page options
61846c53
Community Member

Progress on Reactivating my Account

Since the last one got marked as spam for no reason. I'll reiterate my issue again.

To give some context I close my account a while ago due to my college studies. After graduating, I decided to go back to Upwork and freelance while looking for a full-time job.

However, for some reason, Upwork doesn't want to reopen my account. The account in question uses **Edited for Community Guidelines**  as its email and serves as my main account at Upwork. I have filed two tickets that went nowhere and now I am at risk of being banned for having two accounts since I can't even access said tickets to see their progress due to the fact that my main account is closed. I've replied to the emails as instructed but I haven't received a response. I've also tried contacting the email directly but it leads nowhere. 

My ticket IDs are:

1st - #41998809 

2nd -  #42046584 

All I ask is for my account to be reopened and now I'm risking being banned permanently on the site due to the fact that the support team responded with nothing but silence. I am willing to provide details or documents if it helps speed up the process. Once my main account, **Edited for Community Guidelines**,  is reopened. I would close this account since having two accounts is illegal here, or so I've heard. Additional screenshots will be uploaded for context and visual proof.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

• Main Account closed which means I can't see the support tickets that I'm sending.

• 1st ticket - responded to the support email. No response and the account is still closed

• 2nd ticket - responded to the support email. No response and the account is still closed

• Emailed the support team directly - dead email

Feedback and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Kobe Bryan Cayabyab

7 REPLIES 7
61846c53
Community Member

Anyone?

PradeepH

Hi Kobe,

Thank you for your message. I will be happy to assist you with restoring your closed account. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account you are referring too? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for responding. I have sent a private message with my registered email address as requested.

61846c53
Community Member

It has been 7 hours since I requested support for my account reactivation which should have been accomplished last month. I also haven't received a response from the moderator and I still can't access my account.

Hi Kobe,

I'm sorry you haven't received a reply yet. I've followed up with the team on our end; you can rest assured that a Customer Support agent will contact you soon to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
db97f9c2
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue when I try to access my account. It shows this message (picture attached).

When I click on "Customer Support," it redirects me back to the login page. I have been repeating this step for the past two days.

db97f9c2_0-1697399907001.png

When I click on "FILE AN APPEAL" it's also behaves the same. 

db97f9c2_1-1697400259435.png

Please help me. 

Hi Mohd,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your account. I've escalated your post through a support ticket. One of our agents will be contacting you soon.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths