🐈
» Forums » Support » Project catalog not getting reviewed
Page options
6d3be682
Community Member

Project catalog not getting reviewed

Hello ! I uploaded project on 25th of july and it has been more than 5 days i have not heard back from @upwork. My projects are still marked as under review. Kindly help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Naresh,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we are having a high volume of Project submissions. Our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and our team will update you as soon as possible with your submission.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Naresh,

Thank you for your message. Currently, we are having a high volume of Project submissions. Our team is doing its best to review all submissions as soon as possible. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received and our team will update you as soon as possible with your submission.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
6d3be682
Community Member

Ok, I understand, thank you

8a012be4
Community Member

Sir i am experiencing same problem except that it's been over a month and problem still persists my project catalog is under review for about a month. I previously made help request and after some time it showed its status as solved without Upwork actually solving the problem (approving my project) and I repeatedly made request and same thing happened again. Upwork used to be a good workplace now it's giving crappy service.its getting frustrating 

Hi Muhammad,

I see that the team has responded to your ticket here with more information about the status of your project submission and further instructions to complete the review. Please don't hesitate to coordinate with the team by responding to their email; they'll gladly look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9810fb1a
Community Member

Hello, how are you, I am in the same situation, I sent my catalog project on April 26 and I still have not received a response, it tells me that it is still under review. How should I continue? 

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Silvia,

I checked and it looks like your Catalog Project was approved! You can check on this page.

~Andrea
Upwork
arkin-stephanie
Community Member

I submitted my catalog project 4 weeks ago and have had no response.  I understand that delays happen.  However, I have waited more than 4x of the review time advertised on Upwork.  Can you speed up review?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths