🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Closed my account without processing all ...
Page options
fb1bd00c
Community Member

Re: Closed my account without processing all payments.

Hello Nina, I am facing a similar problem similar to that.

I have  a freelancer account,  I created an Agency account and apparently worked on a contract before I closed the agency account.  I DIDN'T withdraw the funds and they were still pending. How can I get this sorted out pls. Can my Agency Account be reopened? So that I could withdraw the funds??

13 REPLIES 13
NikolaS

Hi Philip,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
fb1bd00c
Community Member

Thank you very much Nikola! Much appreciated... am in a dilemma with this.

If I may ask, can the same Agency account be reinstated?

Hi Philip,

Yes. In general, it is possible to restore an agency account. Our team will look into your case and assist you as soon as possible. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
fb1bd00c
Community Member

Thank you!  And I do hope it gets sorted out soon.

Regards

Philip 

09adc4ab
Community Member

Hi Nicola, I have the exact same issue. I closed my agency account with payment still pending.

Hi Umesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
09adc4ab
Community Member

Thank you Nikola, I appreciate it.

Hi Umesh,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
09adc4ab
Community Member

no resolution yet, and no one has contacted me - that's maybe because of the weekend?

Hi Umesh,

I checked and it looks like they already reached out to you. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Nikola

I have this problem too. I closed my agency account too and payments were pending. How can I get those payments?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks Annie.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths