🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Time Tracker - Time Cache full
Page options
sourabh-verma
Community Member

Re: Time Tracker - Time Cache full

Here in India, I am facing an issue regarding Connection loss, while tracking since yesterday. I have tracked the time via the Upwork Desktop app but the screenshots are not uploading. Though my internet is working perfectly fine.
I have tried to send the report on Upwork support but was not able to reach it.

Please look into this. Thank You

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Sourabh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
sourabh-verma
Community Member

Hi Nikola,
Thank you for your help. But unfortunately, I am not able to reach the page you mentioned. The page is refreshing on its own automatically.
I have already reinstalled the desktop app and even the web browser. But still facing the same issue. Its been very frustrating for me now. 😞 
-Sourabh

Hi Sourabh,

If you can't access the ticket link Nikola shared with you, you should be able to access it directly through your email. Please have a look at your inbox, you should have a message from Upwork with the ticket in question. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
sourabh-verma
Community Member

Hi Luiggi.

Thanks for your response. I have gone through the email and followed the steps mentioned there. But it doesn't help and resolve the issue. I am not sure what is happening 😞
~ Sourabh

Hi Sourabh,

Did you check your Spam/Junk folder? You can also try clearing your browser cache and cookies and try accessing the ticket once again or using a different browser.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
sourabh-verma
Community Member

Dear Luiggi.

I have already done the same but was facing the same issue earlier. But everything is working fine nowhere automatically 🙂

Thanks for your help.
~Sourabh

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths