🐈
» Forums » Support » Refund for a stopped work
Page options
672a2c9f
Community Member

Refund for a stopped work

https://www.upwork.com/ab/c/1001952105/contracts/29823496#messages

Hello Team!

I hired an agency last month for a specific task. The time they promised has far passed and they are postponing work for few weeks for some excuses. They are an agency and they stopped the work as their one of the workers is ill. I waited for over a week and I can't wait for them anymore as it will affect my business huge. I request to Upwork team for a full refund from **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Please help.

Thanks,
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

My email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**
please notify me when you reply to this email address.

Contract ID

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Jaeho,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your experience with a freelancer. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Jaeho L wrote: Hello Team!

This is a public (!) discussion forum, not Customer Support...

If you want to stop working with the freelancer you hired, close the contract and hire someone else.

If I have identified the contract correctly, it seems to be an hourly contract? If that is the case, you can only dispute hours that were logged last week.

672a2c9f
Community Member

Where is customer support section I can post then?

PradeepH

Hi Jaeho,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your experience with a freelancer. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths