🐈
» Forums » Support » Recover password
Page options
f8f5e7d6
Community Member

Recover password

Hi, I sign in using my gmail account. To access settings and update my payment details, it is asking me to fill in a password. I do not have a password, since I signed in via gmail. when I enter my answer to the security question it dosen't work.

Could you please inform me how I can access my settings?

Thanks,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Brahim,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. I can see that you were able to get ahold of the Support Team about your concern and raised a ticket. One of the members has responded with more details and instructions on how to resolve your password issue. Feel free to check your ticket here and communicate with the team if you have questions or need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
5fdd275f
Community Member

Hi Brahim,
click forget password and fill you mail. then upwork send you mail where you got password reset link. Click the link and put a new password. 
Thanks

ArjayM

Hi Brahim,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. I can see that you were able to get ahold of the Support Team about your concern and raised a ticket. One of the members has responded with more details and instructions on how to resolve your password issue. Feel free to check your ticket here and communicate with the team if you have questions or need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
d033a23b
Community Member

Hello

I faced same problem

Looks impossible to update password

I' getting update email but it shows "Start over"

I linked phone number and authentication app for recovering but recently I've removed Google authentication app from my phone. 

So phone option is possible for me, currently I only can login with my google account so it's possible to see home page. 

Can't acess the setting page. 

Hope to get help from support.

Best 

Hi Tade,

I'm sorry to learn that you're having difficulties updating your password. I've shared your report with the team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. Kindly expect an update on this page with your ticket once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths