🐈
» Forums » Support » Rising Talent Removed, I can't See JSS & Risi...
Page options
781a7ec0
Community Member

Rising Talent Removed, I can't See JSS & Rising Talent Badge, Inspite of I have Positive Reviews.

Dear Team Upwork, 

I Got an email stating my rising talent badge is removed, Even though I have not done anything which violates the rules.

I have got the Positive Reviews for my work, also there is no JSS in My Stats.

I was working with a client which had given me 4.4 Stars, as I worked for her for almost a Month, Basically there was so much work which I have to involve two developers to complete, but she was never satisfied and at last I refunded her last milesone payment back to her, just to have a peace of mind and to avoid any despute.

She gave me 4.4 Starts and Due to my experience was extreamly bad with her, so I rated her 1 Star.

Which is Fact of the Matter, Our chat History goes for about 80,000 words and one google drive on which I kept updating her.

But she wanted to learn rather than getting the work done, that's what I mentioned in the review.

Now upwork has removed my rising talent badge, does it got anything to do with this matter, If yes, then why not Upwork taken my opinion before removing my badge, I am supposed to Get Top Rated Badge but I got demoted and lost my Rising Talent Badge.

Also there is no option at all, I mean, at all, to contact upwork for any matter comes like this.

There is only one chatbot which is fitted with same and repetative information which is given all the times.

Please advise.....

Thanking you in Advance...

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Deepak, 

I am sorry for the late response. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths