🐈
» Forums » Support » Rollback a withdrawal for placebo boosted pro...
Page options
3c28898c
Community Member

Rollback a withdrawal for placebo boosted proposal

So I boosted a proposal and in my proposal page it showed "randomly chosen not to boost" (at the time I didn't know what it meant) and my connects were intact. So I thought I mistakenly forgot to boost the proposal so I withdrew it thinking to apply again. But I cannot re-apply.

I just want to rollback the withdrawal without changing anything... 

Can it be done?

5 REPLIES 5
ebb9f1d9
Community Member

When you withdraw your proposal, you cannot get your boosted connects back. You can only get your connects back if you are interviewed by a client or the job is closed.

3c28898c
Community Member

I don't want the connects back. I just want to rollback the withdrawal. Since it was a plecebo boost no connects have been charged anyway

Hi Sunera‚ After withdraw a proposal there is no option to rollback for edit or change anything in proposal.
You need to apply that job again.

Thanks 

2a1f127b
Community Member

Hi Sunera

I also had a similar experience, but not similar demand.

In Upwork, you can restore many things without penalty. You can modify your profile items many times, adjust the discussion you initiate, even change the terms of the proposals you submitted, but you can no longer do the same with the submitted cover letter. You can't even refund the connects you spent.

That "impossibility" and this "lost connects" are the prices we pay to pay more attention to our acts and prevent repeating such mistakes.

We must accept that the adverse consequences of some mistakes will not only return to us.

Again, we have to accept that the person who bids in the auction session pointlessly will not leave the session unpunished.

Shadow, yet Light-lover
759e32fa

Hi Sunera,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths