🐈
» Forums » Support » Room Record not found by id
Page options
12153b46
Community Member

Room Record not found by id

Hello, a prospective client has invited me to an interview; then after a few threads, I am unable to access the room and this shows the following error message.

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'SubscribeUserToRoomHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_61aeec4987ae293abdbf7e6b8b32bd51'

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Mirza,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Mirza,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

I have this same issue. I was speaking to a potential client and the same message suddenly appeared. The issue is in the app and not a browser so i am unsure if clearing the cache will work. I have an android. I can no longer interact with the client.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths