🐈
» Forums » Support » Security Question.
Page options
getitdonewriting
Community Member

Security Question.

I have a question I need to ask privately.

Can anyone from Upwork please contact me directly so I may ask my question? It would not be appropriate to ask this question on a public forum and it seems unusual that any for-profit business would require its customers to share their private account concerns on a public website.

If someone can contact me, I would appreciate that. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Danya,

Thank you for your message. The Upwork Community is a place where you can search topics, learn, socialize, network with other Community members, get updates about Upwork, ask and answer questions. Specific Upwork-related questions are typically answered very quickly, either by a member of the Upwork team or by an experienced member of the Community. 

If you are not comfortable asking questions on a public forum, you can contact the Upwork Support Team directly, or file a ticket after interacting with the chatbot. To access our support services, it would be best to follow the steps below:

1. Navigate to the Help Center’s navigation bar and select the “Contact Support” option.
  2. Choose the “Chat with Upwork” option to initiate a conversation with our chatbot.
  3. Type in a question or topic and click “Send.” The chatbot will provide relevant articles related to your question.
We strongly encourage everyone to engage with the chatbot to access the available support options. Asking for assistance directly may not provide sufficient information for the chatbot to be able to assist you appropriately - for example, creating a ticket for you with the right team according to your concern.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for your reply and the suggested steps. I did follow those steps and unfortunately, the Chatbot wasn't able to address my specific issue. It directed me to Upwork Academy, which seems to be focused on general user learning and community building, rather than resolving private account concerns.

I understand that Upwork has a large user base, but I'd appreciate it if someone from the Upwork support team could directly address my situation. Experiencing difficulty in getting help with an account-related matter is a bit frustrating, especially considering the value Upwork users contribute to the platform.

Hi Danya,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will contact you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths