🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to add any Withdrawal Method in Get Pa...
Page options
8d1467f5
Community Member

Unable to add any Withdrawal Method in Get Paid section

Hi, 
I recently joined UpWork. I am facing issues while adding withdrawal methods. I tried adding Direct to Local Bank (TRY), and Payoneer, but none of them showed in my account. When I first tried, it asked me to verify my ID, and after verification, I again tried and it was supposed to be active in 3 business days. Today almost 6 business days have passed, and I can't see any withdrawal method in my account. Now if I am retrying payoneer method, it just shows the default get paid page. And if I am trying to add Direct to Local bank method, it shows error: "Unfortunately, we were unable to process your transaction. Your account is being reviewed. We may need to verify your identity information. Please check your email for the detailed next steps. If you don’t hear back within 2 business days, please contact us." I am getting the same error from past 3 days.

Please help me as soon as possible as I will soon be receiving payment from my client and its really urgent. I look forward to a quick response.

Best!

8d1467f5_0-1715933558905.png

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths