🐈
» Forums » Support » Stuck with the old UI while creating a projec...
Page options
dalibor-rodic
Community Member

Stuck with the old UI while creating a project + in-chat support messaging not working

While creating a new project, the old UI is displayed (my friend, who is also a freelancer on Upwork, has the new one). As a consequence, on the "Process" tab where project steps should be submitted, I get an error when creating the 10th step - even though it should allow it by default.

Furthermore, when I tried reaching the support via chat and sending a message, a "Connection Error" appears. 

Please let me know how to solve this issue and enable me to create projects and work on Upwork since I do not have any other means of reaching support.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Dalibor,

Thank you for your response and for sharing this information. I've converted your post and report into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance in resolving the issue.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Dalibor,

Could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Anni Jane, thanks for your reply.

I tried in following browsers:

• Google Chrome Version 115.0.5790.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Opera One Version: 100.0.4815.76

My machine details:

• Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS build 19045.3208

Hi Dalibor,

Thank you for your response and for sharing this information. I've converted your post and report into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance in resolving the issue.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thanks Arjay!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths