🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Ticket
Page options
e63fd520
Community Member

Ticket

Tickets used for communication with Upwork team.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Zubair,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
c144acde
Community Member

Hello, please, I need support assistance. The last two withdrawals didn't go into my account!

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Ary,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transactions you're referring to (12 & 14 February) were successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers are processed within 4 business days, but it can take up to 7 business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process.

Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e63fd520
Community Member

Please check my account also, my $50 has not come to my account. I have worked for 5 hours. i need my hourly rate money 

e63fd520
Community Member

Let those who did not come come on 21st Message came from upwrok, refund has been done.  I want money for the work I did? Please answer. 

Hi Zubair,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e63fd520
Community Member

Thanks

e63fd520
Community Member

Please tell me what happened to my issue. I will get some bonus etc. tell me something 

8ff6ff52
Community Member

Hi Nikolas,

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a way to file a support ticket, and I found this forum. My issue is that I'm trying to transfer my agency ownership to another account, but I can't seem to find the option to do it. Can someone guide me on how to transfer the agency ownership, please?

Thank you so much!

e63fd520
Community Member

I need support assistant 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths