🐈
» Forums » Support » Transaction is due and has not been paid!!!!!
Page options
rayane1989
Community Member

Transaction is due and has not been paid!!!!!

Hello Upwork,

Just recently, i found this remark on one of my service fee transactions " = Transaction is due and has not been paid" Could you please tell me what does that mean? Is it me or my client who has to pay this! knowing that my client has been absent for two days now, i don't want neither i nor her to have troubles with payments. 

Please specify!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamed, 

It just means that this transaction is yet to be charged on the 24th of February, UTC time. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
dez_nicole
Community Member

ONLY apply to payment verified clients as there are way too many scammers on the platform and most scammers are not payment verified. Always make sure to ONLY apply to clients who have good feedback and you can see what they have paid their previous freelancers to ensure they are credible.

f4b74589
Community Member

Can someone explain to me what does this mean?

Screenshot_2.png

Hi Diocy,

Could you please specify which transaction you're referring to? As general information, these look like Pending transactions. You can check the date on the left to see when they will be applied to your account.

~Andrea
Upwork
yakshsingla
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am facing a problem in that I did not receive the money that is paid by the client  on 28th of april can you please guide

Yakash

Hi Yakash,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you, Andrea, For your advice on this support.

Yakash

Hello Andrea G,

As you have mentioned the support ticket is Raised but from May 18 to Till-date I did not get any solution about payment even i have shared the clients  statement to them. please guide

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Yakash

Hi Yakash,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you Nikola, I received the solution 

Yakash
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths