🐈
» Forums » Support » Transactions on upwork
Page options
c49ebbb7
Community Member

Transactions on upwork

Hi Upwork!
I would like to get help with my transactions and sort out some disputes.
1. Please clarify, I have an escrowed balance, it is generated when I enter into fixed value contracts + commissions. For example, I conclude a contract for 40 dollars, you withdraw 44.95 from my card to my deposited balance. Then this money is stored on it, accumulated from the concluded contracts and any other payments are paid from it, for example by hourly payment? I can't quite keep track of the escrow account.

How can I keep track of the escrow account? How does the system know when to take money from the escrow account, not from my balance? And then tell me what does it mean to have a regular "balance". Can I receive a report on the deposited balance?

2. I had a dispute number Request #43523854, on which I subsequently appealed to support for a refund - Request #43780303, namely 245 dollars - this is November 2023 (I attach a screenshot of the support response). At the moment I have not received them neither on the card, nor on the deposit account. Could you please tell me where this amount is?

3. I have transaction on my card. I would like to know what my card was charged for. Thank you)
Charge:
 30 Oct, 2023,Card charge (Upwork -634323055REF),-12.60,USD,Completed)

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Dzmiry,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your post. I see that you've also raised a support ticket regarding this concern and one of our team members has already assisted you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths