🐈
» Forums » Support » UPWORK IS FULL OF CONMEN
Page options
cadfe5ed
Community Member

UPWORK IS FULL OF CONMEN

i wrote a proposal for a job by **Edited for Community Guidelines** the job was about retyping after the job i havent receive my payment till

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ff82f6ca
Community Member

Hello good day! I was offored for a project and I have copleted the project. Sadly, the client said and sent me the payslip, but it was in pinding  status. Now  the client aske me to disposit more than $100 so my account will be connected to their bank account plus company. After this, I can get the money. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ff82f6ca
Community Member

Hello good day! I was offored for a project and I have copleted the project. Sadly, the client said and sent me the payslip, but it was in pinding  status. Now  the client aske me to disposit more than $100 so my account will be connected to their bank account plus company. After this, I can get the money. 

NikolaS

Hi Gardnadz and Edwin, 

I would like to clarify that you shouldn't provide any work until your client sends you an offer and a contract is created under your My Jobs tab. Please note that any request for free work is not allowed on Upwork, and it is a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service

Additionally, sharing contact information before a contract has started is against Upwork's Terms of Service and all communications prior to the contract starting must take place on Upwork. I also encourage you to let us know if a TOS violation has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here.

You may also want to check the resources below to help you get a safe and successful start on Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths