🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to add updated information to profile ...
Page options
4af80b19
Community Member

Unable to add updated information to profile in work history

Hey everyone, 

I was wondering if anyone was having a similar issue. I go to my profile to update my work history and I try to add the updated information. And the save button simply isn't lighting up or allowing me to save any changes. I have tried using two different browsers and I am at a loss for what the next step would be. Any help is appreciated.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Mary,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges while updating the work history. The Save button may not appear until all the information is updated. If you are still facing the issue while adding the work history, please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Mary,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges while updating the work history. The Save button may not appear until all the information is updated. If you are still facing the issue while adding the work history, please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork
dpperegrin
Community Member

Hi Moderator,

I am unable to add and save my work history. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Hi Dianne,

I want to check this for you. Could you please share more information about the issue you're having on your end? Are you getting an error message? If you could please share a screenshot, that would also be helpful.

~ Joanne
Upwork
rajivhs
Community Member

I am unable to add my work history. All the information is updated. The button does not activate.

Hi Rajiv,

I'm sorry you are having trouble updating your Work History. Could you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies and try again? If the issue persists, please share a screenshot of what you see on your end so we can assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths