🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to verify ID
Page options
b5456d82
Community Member

Unable to verify ID

Hello,

I'm new to Upwork and still need to verify my ID. The page gets stuck on "Enter ID information". Is there a workaround? Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All, 

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

I would like to let you know that the issue related to the issue reported on this thread is now resolved. We will close this thread from further replies. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
a8540c41
Community Member

Facing the same error since yesterday. Can you please share your error screenshot?

b5456d82
Community Member

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 11.30.21 AM.png

 I can't move forward after entering my date of birth.

Hello I am new here.  Try to validate ID and once it reaches the Enter ID page, it stucked there forever.

Changed computer, changed browser.  Same issue.

Try to get help and support and the bot in chat cannot understand a thing.

Is there a phone number or a person can help me on this?

Thank you.

2024-03-14 10_12_15-Window.png

NikolaS

Hi All, 

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

I would like to let you know that the issue related to the issue reported on this thread is now resolved. We will close this thread from further replies. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
61f4aa5e
Community Member

Hi Joanne

the problem was not solved. I hope there is a solution to this problem

61f4aa5e
Community Member

There is a problem with government ID verification. She doesn't want to go to the next stage. It's very slow

Hi Ahmed,

Could you please try again after clearing your cache and cookies? You may also try using a different browser. If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
9615f251
Community Member

Hello and good morning.

Facing the same issue and already done all steps, cleared cache and cookies, tried 5 differet browsers, still stuck.

After trying in many browsers, my iPhone adn all the instructions, I got verified by using an Android phone, it was really fast and was able to do it swiftly.

61f4aa5e
Community Member

The problem has been solved, thanks 😊💖

928e6354
Community Member

I can't upload my id, it just show a loading screen that never load. And when i go back says it's due to technical difficulties.

Please help i need the verification for get more connects

andrewarr24
Community Member

Same issue. Unable to get pass thru the "Enter ID Information"

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths