🐈
» Forums » Support » Undefined Profile Link
Page options
e395c954
Community Member

Undefined Profile Link

Hello,

My profile in private because I haven't earned in a while, it's okay.

But after submitting a proposal my General profile link is undefined.

Please help me !

Thanks

Izaz

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

The issue with the broken link for General profile has now been fixed and we'll be closing this thread for further responses.

We appreciate your reports and patience while this was being worked on. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

96 REPLIES 96
masad92
Community Member

Hi Team, 

Today i have sent one proposal with my "General Profile". However, if you hover on the link the link URL itself is "https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/undefined"

Please help.

Best Regards, 

Asad

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
muhammadsaadd
Community Member

same issue

Hi Saad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
60f0a3cb
Community Member

I seem to have the same issue. Whenever I click on the profile I've selected to submit an offer with, the link opens up to a page that says: Freelancer not found. 

I have been submitting proposals on and off, continuously and I am hoping that the client's on the other end are not facing the same issue with my profile.

Could you please tell me what I can do to rectify this situation?

Thanks.

Hi Abubakar Sadeeq,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
stanley50
Community Member

Am also facing the same issue, I will submit a proposal and send the I click on the General profile and it says "Freelancer profile not found" Please whats the solution to this. it's really affecting me.

{48B04DE5-85D9-463B-B04C-DA947497C191}.png.jpg

Am also facing the same issue, I will submit a proposal and send the I click on the General profile and it says "Freelancer profile not found" Please whats the solution to this. it's really affecting me.

{48B04DE5-85D9-463B-B04C-DA947497C191}.png.jpg

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stanley,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
vikasharaya18
Community Member

i have sent one proposal with my "General Profile". However, if you hover on the link the link URL itself is "https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/undefined"

Please help.

Best Regards, 

Vikash

Hi Vikash,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello pardeep,

I am waiting for this becase i am unable to bit 

thanks

Hi Vikash,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
not-found0001
Community Member

notfound0001_0-1647105490193.png

Hi,

when i press my profile which are marked yellow it redirect to https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/undefined"

kindly help me out. Thanks.

Hi Md Mortuja,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
411192ba
Community Member

I have sent one proposal with my "General Profile". However, if you hover on the link the link URL itself is "https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/undefined"

if you need more info check this video, **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help.

Abu Hurera

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

The issue with the broken link for General profile has now been fixed and we'll be closing this thread for further responses.

We appreciate your reports and patience while this was being worked on. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths