🐈
» Forums » Support » United States Location Verification
Page options
3f13fe12
Community Member

United States Location Verification

Everytime I try and send a proposal for a job it ask for me to verify ID.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Latrice,

It looks like you're trying to apply to US-only job posts. In order to apply for these, you must verify your location. If you encounter any issues while trying to verify your location, please know that you can reach out to our support team by clicking the 'Chat with Upwork' button on the Contact Support page.

If you'd prefer not to verify your location at this time, that's ok! Switch the feed you're looking at to My Feed and you can search and apply to job posts that are Worldwide.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

483 REPLIES 483

Hi Ellis, 

You can contact the support team at the bottom of the main page under "Help & Support". However, your profile visibility mood is not public, please contact the team to change your visibility mood, otherwise, your proposals may not be seen by anyone. 

I have attached a screenshot for your best understanding.

Thank you,

Sadaqat M. 

Hi Ellis,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a27e9b35
Community Member

Hi

How do I open a ticket since the chatbot is useless on that aspect and I need help verifying my account.

Hi Gentian,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist you with your location verification concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths