🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork API router always returns 500 error
Page options
a3f2e8a2
Community Member

Upwork API router always returns 500 error

What is the problem with the route `/api/profiles/v1/jobs/{id}.json`?

I always get the 500 error.

a3f2e8a2_0-1697571423690.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Victor and Dylan,

I've escalated your reports to a support ticket so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist. 

Edited to update information. 

The issue should now be resolved. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
dtkirby
Community Member

I noticed this today for the first time also. It appears to be a problem with just that one endpoint. 

ArjayM

Hi Victor,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. Please know that if the API operation fails at the GraphQL layer itself, the system returns the typical 5XX HTTP status codes, such as the screenshot you shared (500 - Internal Server Error) if the server encounters an unexpected condition that prevents it from fulfilling the request. In these cases, you can rely on the status code to understand if the operation failed or succeeded.

Please check this help article for more details about API Error Handling procedures.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a3f2e8a2
Community Member

But I use Rest Api.

The route good worked before today.

How to fix it?

dtkirby
Community Member

Thanks for the reply Arjay!

The jobs profile endpoint is failing when we interact using the spec outlined by your REST API reference: https://developers.upwork.com/?lang=python#jobs_get-job-profile

Please bring the broken REST endpoint to the attention of your API engineeers. 

If this REST endpoint is not longer available, unsupported, or being "sunsetted" early then please let us know. 

Thanks!

NikolaS

Hi Victor and Dylan,

I've escalated your reports to a support ticket so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist. 

Edited to update information. 

The issue should now be resolved. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
dtkirby
Community Member

Thanks very much, Nikola. 

The issue is indeed resolved. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths