🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Desktop App is not working. I can't su...
Page options
gjorgjievski1991
Community Member

Upwork Desktop App is not working. I can't submit a request on the app or in the browser help center

Today, when I started working, the daily hours were shown from yesterday and showed a connection lost on the tracker. I tried closing and opening the app, restarting my PC, and finally reinstalling the app. Still the same issue. I tried to get support through the app, and it said that the message couldn't be sent. Then I cleared the cookies on the browser as instructed here . Still nothing. Then I deleted the Upwork folder as instructed from the same link. Now the Upwork tracker is not opening at all; it shows the "checking if the site connection is secure" screen constantly. I tried to submit a request through the browser form BUT the form does not appear as shown below in the photo. My friends can't access the form as well; I also tried accessing the form from another device and browser, but had the same issue.

I also tried working from another PC, and the issue is still the same. On the tracker, it shows connection lost; it is taking SS, but they are not uploading to the work diary.

My last hope is here. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Ivan,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Ivan,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks AJ.

Hello! I have the same issue. Connection Lost. Couldn't send and report issue as well in Support and Feedback.

I already tried restarting my router, changed internet connection, reinstall app, signed out/in, clear cookies in upwork and restarted app. Thanks!

Hi Melesa,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths