🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Plus Connects
Page options
cfcc6e87
Community Member

Upwork Plus Connects

Hi, Upwork Community!

I upgraded my Upwork membership on January 1, 2024. After that, I received 74 connects but as per the plan, they offer 80 connects.

Can someone help me with it?

ThankYou

ROSHAAN A.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Roshaan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you choose to upgrade your account from Basic to Plus, your free Connects will be prorated. This means that we'll allocate them based on time, or specifically, on how many days have already passed during your billing cycle. By prorating free Connects, we can be sure that you always get a fair amount, no matter when you make changes to your plan.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Roshaan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you choose to upgrade your account from Basic to Plus, your free Connects will be prorated. This means that we'll allocate them based on time, or specifically, on how many days have already passed during your billing cycle. By prorating free Connects, we can be sure that you always get a fair amount, no matter when you make changes to your plan.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
65d66322
Community Member

Hi Can you help me, my free monthly connects haven't been recieved yet. 

Hi Dannie Daeve,

Connects are given out each month on the first day of your billing cycle. To see when your billing cycle is, go here and view your "current billing cycle." The first date there is the date you will receive your monthly Connects. 

Your billing cycle is Dec 25, 2023 — Jan 24, 2024. Kindly monitor your Connects within 24 hours for them to be automatically added to your account. Please feel free to reach out if it still has not been added to your account after 24 hours.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths