🐈
» Forums » Support » Dealing with Cluttered Suggested Job Page
Page options
5122252e
Community Member

Dealing with Cluttered Suggested Job Page

Anyone else deal with repetitive scam jobs cluttering up your suggested job feed? I'm in the medical field, and there's a specific client that creates numerous duplicate jobs for an extremely low-budget task with just the right keywords that always end up in my feed. I'll literally see 3 or 4 of the same job posting in a row. To make matters worse, the job is in active violation of Upwork's TOS, wanting work done in the proposal section before an interview is even initiated. I've reported several of these jobs, but for some reason the client is still on Upwork, creating multiple new spam jobs nearly every single day.

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the scam jobs on your job feed. Feel free to use "Flag as Inappropriate" option throughout the site to report any suspicious activity. You can also click on my name above this post and send me a private message with link to the said jobs.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

This is really getting out of hand. I mean, the easiest way to stop this spam (I am seeing 6 in a row of the same "repetitive task" nonsense. Require a nominal fee to post. Honestly, it could a penny. It would stop instanlty. But, you guys don't want that because I am sure it looks like so many projects are on this site. 

60383d55
Community Member

Hey Jessica, 

I'm dealing with the same thing. I'm continuously marking them as "Just not interesting", "Rate too low", etc, but it's kind of annoying, I agree. 

Hope the situation gets better soon.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths