🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Tracker New Update
Page options
fsa03
Community Member

Upwork Tracker New Update

Hello,

I have 2 laptops and 1 monitor. I use all of them in the office and at home. Previously, the Upwork tracker just needed the login info but I just noticed when I am trying to log into one of my laptops the tracker first needs to log into the Upwork profile and then the tracker automatically logs in. Is it a new update? 

I do not want to login into the profile I just want to login into the tracker on 2 devices what is the solution now? Let's suppose I login my profile and tracker on device A and then I also log into device B. Is there any problem with my account? Or if I log in to my profile and then the tracker will automatically logged in and then I logged out from device B but the tracker is logedin. It will create any issue? 

I just want to loggin my profile into laptop A and the tracker should be logged in on 2 devices. Also, the IP addresses are different. 

Please let me know what should I do. Thankc in advance!

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Falak,

Thank you for your questions. Yes, the new updated Upwork Desktop App requires you to authenticate your Upwork account through a browser.

I would like to remind you that sharing your account is considered a TOS violation. That said, you will be able to log time using the Upwork Desktop App on multiple devices but not simultaneously. Also, you can have your profile logged in on device A and log time through device B or vice versa. I hope this clarifies your questions.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths