🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork is taking too Long to respond
Page options
46d8e1e9
Community Member

Upwork is taking too Long to respond

I am facing a slow loading issue here on Upwork. (Upwork is taking too long to respond I faced the same issue yesterday as well for a few hours)

I have double-checked my internet connection it is working properly even on all other websites. I have tried to login into Incognito mode and other browsers but didn't work.

Please let me know what to do asap.

Thanks

Warm regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mohsin,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try using a different connection to check if the problem persists? You can also try to clear cache/cookies to check if this helps. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Mohsin,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies? Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~Andrea
Upwork
46d8e1e9
Community Member

Hello Andrea,
I already have tried these but didn't work for me (in Chrome incognito mode and edge, currently using chrome).
I have noticed one thing that this has only happened in the evening time (roughly 5 pm-12 am) for the last two days. I switched to another internet service provider a week ago. Is it possible that is the issue causing the problem?

I have run the speed tests on my current network many times everything working perfectly fine including other freelance and banking websites on it except Upwork (during evening hours). Moreover, I have attached the screenshot of my latest speed test as well.

I am a bit worried as that is the time when there are a maximum number of jobs to apply for.

Hi Mohsin,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try using a different connection to check if the problem persists? You can also try to clear cache/cookies to check if this helps. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Sure Pradeep,
Right Now it is working fine, as usual, I will try it out during the hours when this happens and let you know.

Thank You

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths