🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork made unauthroized charge to my credit ...
Page options
ee97157f
Community Member

Upwork made unauthroized charge to my credit card

I need someone from support to contact me . 

I can't find any email or phone number and the chat bot does not help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Maryellen,

Thank you for your message. I am unable to find the transaction linked to the reference number shared by you. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the screenshot of the transaction?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ArjayM

Hi Maryellen,

I can see that you have an active account with Upwork. To better assist you, can you please tell me more information about the charge you're referring to? This way we can take a closer look and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help page. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ee97157f
Community Member

I did contact Get Support but it's a robot and doesn't resolve my issue.

I was charged and I don't know why as I have a free membership.  I don't even see an option to remove my payment information.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maryellen,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble contacting support. As Arjay requested, could you please share more information about the charge so we could investigate? For example, the Reference ID would be helpful. 

~Andrea
Upwork
ee97157f
Community Member

Hi Maryellen,

Thank you for your message. I am unable to find the transaction linked to the reference number shared by you. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the screenshot of the transaction?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths