🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork support
Page options
webavenue
Community Member

Upwork support

The client connected with upwork support and complained.  Upwork emailed us, that we are given one more chance and if we get another complaint that action would be taken without hearing our side of the story.  We have 61 completed jobs, 20k earnings, 99% 5-stars, no one from upwork bothered to ask us our side. The client had no completed jobs or earnings.  There could be no dispute because we quit on the project before money was exchanged.  We were going to give her the work, which we completed, but decided she was just too rude.  Anyway, there is no place to reply to a email from support after getting a email from them, but here????  Felt no one bothered to hear our side?

It was a Squarespace to WordPress project.  

Squarespace:  **Edited for community guidelines**

Our WordPress work:  **Edited for community guidelines**  - we added more content to the home page.  

We decided they were too rude and unkind and quit the job even though completed.  35 pages for $300.  The blog was suppose to be a link to, but then they ask it to be in WordPress, we did it, but felt abused, she was so rude....

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
webavenue
Community Member

Also, why isn't our 61 jobs, 20k and 99% 5-stars not apart of our stats?  That was really hard work.  But seems ignored.  I have not been on upworks in a while, was working with large companies, Texas Education Agency, Texas Workforce Commission, Purolator and others the last 10 years, then decided to come back to upwork now that I am retired.  It is so different.... Harder to get jobs??????

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
webavenue
Community Member

Also, why isn't our 61 jobs, 20k and 99% 5-stars not apart of our stats?  That was really hard work.  But seems ignored.  I have not been on upworks in a while, was working with large companies, Texas Education Agency, Texas Workforce Commission, Purolator and others the last 10 years, then decided to come back to upwork now that I am retired.  It is so different.... Harder to get jobs??????

spectralua
Community Member

It may be just automatic message.

webavenue
Community Member

There was no solution to the above item?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths