🐈
» Forums » Support » Urgent: Missing Account Number in Transaction
Page options
fea41d47
Community Member

Urgent: Missing Account Number in Transaction

I received a call from my bank today regarding a recent transaction from Upwork. The bank informed me that the transaction was disputed due to the absence of an "escrow account number" in field 50K. Consequently, they are unable to process the transaction.

Could you please advise me on how I can contact support to fix this issue?

Thank you,

11 REPLIES 11
mtrv
Community Member

Subscribing to this thread as I also got a call from my bank with the exact same issue. I've been receiving payments from upwork for more than 3 years with no issues and no changes in my bank information. Has upwork changed anything in their processes?

Hi Filip,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
PradeepH

Hi Marjan,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for your response. I checked the link you provided, but I don't see any support ticket listed under my account.

Hi Marjan,

You should be able to check the ticket by logging into your Upwork account and following the link that Pradeep shared in his post above. You may also click this link

~ Joanne
Upwork
fea41d47
Community Member

The ticket is not there. I double-checked.

Marjan, you should also be able to see updates and reply to the ticket through your registered email address. Could you please share a screenshot of what you see when you click the link that Pradeep and Joanne shared?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fea41d47
Community Member

Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 14.42.16.png

Hello Marjan,

Sorry about the delay in responding. We've escalated this issue to the relevant team and you should now be able to access your tickets. Please don't hesitate to do so and continue communicating with he team through your ticket. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fea41d47
Community Member

This issue is still NOT resolved for me, even after almost a month.

I've updated my ticket multiple times, but I continue to receive the same response from support—that they are waiting on the partner bank and cannot do anything from their side.

It's so frustrating that I have had to wait nearly a month without any resolution. I am very disappointed with Upwork's handling of my issue.

Hi Marjan,

We understand how important it is for you to resolve this issue in a timely manner. Rest assured that the appropriate team is doing its best, and we will provide you with updates on your ticket as soon as they become available. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we sort this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths