I didn't receive any verification email even after re-sending it so many times
Can you please help me with this ?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karim,

I will report this problem, and have one of our teams follow up on your email.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

251 REPLIES 251
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karim,

Check the junk mail folder or spam filter in your email account.

Try resending the email if it is not there for a few more times, if you don`t receive anything let me know and i will report your problem.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the quick replay

I've already checked Spam & Junk folders, nothing received.

Please i'm having this issue and i've done everythng but no results

SAME CASE TO ME.. IM USING A FOXMAIL

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carlo, 

I can confirm that the verification email was sent out. Could you please check your spam/junk folder to check if the verification went there?

~ Avery
Upwork

Dear Goran, I am not receiving my 6 digit code. Because of that I am unable to login to my account and my first client is waiting for my response. Please help me to solve the issues.

I have created a new account to send you a message. My orginal account username is: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Email Id: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help me asap.

Hi Akhil,

I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our team members to follow up on your request very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

I also have this issue, about not receiving a verification email, i have checked my spam but nothing, I will appreciate if you can help me out on this.

Thank you.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Idris,

It looks like your email was successfully verified. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Shaheen,

Are you experiencing issues with your email verification process? I checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

~ Bojan
Upwork
729a9ea7
Community Member

Hi. I need hellp with my verification email. I already reach the maximum, until now no verification email from upwork.

Thanks

Hi Im having the same common issue as the others with regards the verification of email. ive checked everything. can youplease help me. 

Hi Elinor,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
23cf45f1
Community Member

i am having same problem

i tried two emails: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Tony, 

Could you please try sending the verification to your registered email one more time?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
rehnum
Community Member

The same issue with me.. please resolve

I am not able to verify my email. Tried a lot of times but not receiving any confirmation email, even checked all the folders.

Hi Abhi,

Please try resending the verification email now and check your junk and spam folder as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I tried several times of re-sending the verification email, however, still no luck. Can you help me?

Hi Corazon,

Could you please try resending the verification email one more time? Let us know if you still didn't receive the email so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I have sent email verification many times but still, no email received on my domain email?

Hi Muhammad, 

I'm sorry for the delay as I am currently checking this with the team. I'll come back here once I have more information about this concern.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Muhammad, 

A member of the team has reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, Im new to Upwork, I did put in my E-Mail correct, but I didnt receive the verification E-Mail. I tried two times, still no E-Mail. 

Hi Marco,

I'm sorry that you were unable to receive the verification email. Could you retry verifying your email now? If you do not still receive any verification email, please let us know. Thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hey Joanne,

thank you for the reply I did it again and it actually worked thank you ! 🙂

hey there I also have not recieved verification for my email, even in the spam/junk folder, my email is **Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Romario,

I checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, just wanted to ask if why i did not receive any email verification even i resend it lot of times. Thanks.

Hi Jeaniva,

Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi sir, i already did everything you say, but still didn't receive any email verification. Please Help.

Hi Jeaniva,

Thanks for following up. I checked and it seems that you already verified your email. Could you please let us know if you still need assistance with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello sir, thank you for your response, Yes i already verified my account after your reply. Thank you so much.

I`m having the same problem here after trying to verify a couple of times still not receiving any verification email

Hi Farhad,

We checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

~ Bojan
Upwork

hello, Goran, I cannot receive any verify email too.

Hi Larina,

I'm sorry to hear about that. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

PLEASE HELP ME TOO.

i haven't received the confirmation email yet even after following your instructions. 

Actually, i tried to use different email, it doesn't work either, no confirmation email at all.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths