🐈
» Forums » Support » Want to change account name but upwork reject...
Page options
0b72fc7b
Community Member

Want to change account name but upwork rejected

Hi, I am Muhammad Hussnain Shaker and my account is in the name of my elder brother Muhammad Shahbaz Shaker. I think I created this account 4 years back when I was just 18 years old and my national id card creation application was under process in Nadra, Pakistan. I didn't had verification documents but my client from Fiverr asked me to do Business development for him on Upwork. I don't remember at that time I gave my documents or my brother's documents for identity approval, but I do completed identity verification process. Now I am a 20-year-old software engineer and want to use this account for freelancing. I tried to change account name from Muhammad Shahbaz Shaker to My own's name Muhammad Hussnain Shaker (My official name) but Upwork declined request. I replied to that email but no response is coming. What should I do?
Thanks very much to everyone who help me. Regards

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths