🐈
» Forums » Support » What is the next step for my identity verific...
Page options
789a1bc7
Community Member

What is the next step for my identity verification process?

I am not able to figure out what should I do next. I cannot click anywhere.

Already did the "appear on camera" process by showing my face inside oval interface.

After completing all the required verification steps, the website took some time processing and then finally showed a thumbs up sign. But after that I am stuck here and cannot move forward.

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced while verifying your account. I have followed up with the team handling your account and I am pleased to inform you that your account is verified now. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you experienced while verifying your account. I have followed up with the team handling your account and I am pleased to inform you that your account is verified now. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, I am still waiting for verification of my identity. I provided my payment details, the front and back of my driver's licence and a selfie. I need the verification to continue communicating with the creators that responded to my job submission. Please help me! Kind Regards, Julie Quinn Harrison: **Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Julie Quinn,

My name is Joanne, and I'm here to assist you on Pradeep's behalf. If you've already followed the steps shared here, please allow time for our team to review your submitted documents. If the team requires additional information from you, they willcontacto you directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths