🐈
» Forums » Support » Why my project is not being approved.
Page options
Hemayet M Community Member

Why my project is not being approved.

hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Mohammad and Hemayet, 

I'm sorry to hear about your projects being rejected. Please refer to the email that our team has sent you for suggestions on how to improve your projects before resubmission of them. 

You’ll want to make sure your project is attractive to clients and catches their eye. Here are some best practices to create a professional project:

• Highlight your project in simple, jargon-free language.
  • Choose professional images that speak to your work. (Don’t have great images of your work? Check out websites like www.unsplash.com that offer free, high-quality images you can use. Be sure to make sure you have permission to use.) 
  • Proofread your work so there are no typos.
  • Don’t use click bait, text-heavy graphics, or the Upwork logo/badge.

To learn more about Project Catalog, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

434 REPLIES 434
Umair T Community Member

thanks Goran for the quick response. i have added screen shot of my spam folder as well. i didnt recieve any email from your team. aslso this is my third try to get approval for the projects. but the projects keep geeting rejected. so please kindly tell me the changes which i have to done.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Umair,

Our team has resent the email to you again. Once you're ready, feel free to create a new project and submit it for review. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Umair T Community Member

Hello Goran.
these is the third time i submitted my project. and it still got rejected. and i still didnt recieve feedback email from your team.
i also checked spam and junk folder. but they are also empty.
can you tell me here what changes do i need to do. so my project get approval from your team.
Thanks

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Umair,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Umair T Community Member

Thanks pradeep.
for the response.
kindly solve my problem ASAP. i am trying from last 4 weeks. but no progress.

MD Abdullah A Community Member

Can you tell me Please Any problem with my project? This is pending last 3 days

can you check my account, please?

Hi MD Abdullah,

Your project is still under review. Please allow 5 days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Khadiza Akter B Community Member

Hi Dear,

Let me know the cause to published my cataloge. Can you help me to inprove my project cataloge? 

Please help and published my project cataloge.

Thanks

Khadiza 

Hi Khadiza Akter,

Our team has reached out to you via email and provided detailed information on what needs to be edited on your projects so that they can approve them. Please refer to the information our team shared before you submit your project for another review. 

Thank you,

~ Bojan
Upwork
Sangeen S Community Member

Hi there my project is not getting approved it has been a week 

Please check my project 

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Sangeen,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. I reached out to the team to follow up on your ID verification status. Kindly allow us another 24-48 hours to review the documents you've submitted. Thank you.

~ AJ
Upwork
Rayhan Uddin E Community Member

I have created two project catalogs in the last two days. But that is still in the review. Which publish could it be?

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Rayhan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service.

Note: Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Nikola
Andre A Community Member

Why my project wasn´t approved?

I just submited my first project, and it wasn´t approved for no reason. I just received a message saying that my project needs changes, but there is no point saying which part must be changed! I reviewed my project again and seens everything is ok, I did everything according to guildlines. What´s going on, if I must change it, at least UpWork should tells me where to change.

Andre A Community Member

I just found an e-mail saying what must be changed, I thought Upwork would tells me what must be change in the edit page project or some notification, not by mail. Well, seens everything will be solved.

shakil m Community Member

It would be nice if I could know where the problems are

Md Nazmul Hasan D Community Member

If your gig has been rejected, you may see your email at where Upwork team has been already let you be informed why it is not approved. 

shakil m Community Member

thanks

Mazharul Islam A Community Member

My project will be approved very soon

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Mazharul, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~Andrea
Moiz I Community Member

I add a project catalog 25-Mar but my project is pending. Kindly assist me in this.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Moiz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents has already followed up with you via email to assist you further. If you have further questions feel free to follow up on the email you received and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Moiz I Community Member

Hello, I have a problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks

Md Nazmul Hasan D Community Member

Check your email inbox at where it is supposed to be informed in details. 

Moiz I Community Member

I created a project catalog on 30-March but my project still pending approval.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths