🐈
» Forums » Support » Why my project is not being approved.
Page options
hemayet_mondol
Community Member

Why my project is not being approved.

hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad and Hemayet, 

I'm sorry to hear about your projects being rejected. Please refer to the email that our team has sent you for suggestions on how to improve your projects before resubmission of them. 

You’ll want to make sure your project is attractive to clients and catches their eye. Here are some best practices to create a professional project:

• Highlight your project in simple, jargon-free language.
  • Choose professional images that speak to your work. (Don’t have great images of your work? Check out websites like www.unsplash.com that offer free, high-quality images you can use. Be sure to make sure you have permission to use.) 
  • Proofread your work so there are no typos.
  • Don’t use click bait, text-heavy graphics, or the Upwork logo/badge.

To learn more about Project Catalog, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

418 REPLIES 418
yusuf2k
Community Member

It's been 17 days since i created my project catalogue and it hasn't been approved yet!
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yusuf, 

It looks like your project is currently a draft, and you are yet to submit it for the team's review. Could you please submit it so that the team can review your project?

~ Avery
Upwork
yusuf2k
Community Member

How do I submit it for team review?
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yusuf,

You will need to open your project and fill in the details. Once you're on the last step you can review the details and submit your project for a review. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have submitted the project for review.
Will it take another 5 business days to complete the review process?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yusuf,

Yes that is correct. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
bdcfedd1
Community Member

Good afternoon. Tell me, I don't understand why my project was not approved? how to find out what exactly the problem is? I did not violate any placement rules. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Artem,

I checked and it looks like our team already reached out to you via email with additional information regarding the changes that you need to make to your project. Please refer to the email that our team has sent you for suggestions on how to improve your project before resubmitting. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
apirfhan
Community Member

hi guys am new here . i think my account has some problem because whenever i tried to create an project but those are not get approve

Hi Irfhan,

I checked your account and can confirm that everything is working as designed. Regarding your projects, please refer to the details shared with you in the email notifications you have received.
To learn more about Project Catalog, click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ahmal74
Community Member

i submitted a project several times but it was declined and i dont see the reason it was declined.

Please assist

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahmal,

Please refer to the details shared with you in the email notification that you have received. Once you're ready feel free to update or create a new project and submit it for a review. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ishtiaq0343
Community Member

hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks

Hi Ishtiaq,

Our team has reached out to you via email with more details about your project. Once you're ready you can update it and resubmit it or create a new project. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ee2d5c01
Community Member

Hi there. My name is Nisar.  I need  help regarding Upwork Catalog. I have created a catalog, but my catalog is not getting approved yet and I am trying from long time. Can anyone share the example of there catalog image so that I  can understand. 

I have included my personal picture and a title on top of the picture like DATA ENTRY, that's it. Please help me with genuine trick to get approved. Happy here from you all. Thank you.

Hi Shaiknisar,

Please refer to the information our team has shared on the email notification that was sent to you regarding your project. Once you're ready feel free to create a new one or update your current project. 
To learn more about the project catalog feature and how to improve your projects, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c8283ec5
Community Member

I am trying to post a project from last two days but the project is rejected every time when i post. can anyone solve the problem or please give the solution why the same thing is happen every time ?   

Hi Kishan,

Just to confirm, are you referring to Project Catalog? If yes, please refer to the information shared with you in the email you have received. 
To learn more about how to improve your projects, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ahmer-shakeel
Community Member

My Project CatLog Is Not Show, please someone can help me. I'll be thankful to you.

Hi Ahmer,

You've submitted your Project for review today. Please allow 5 business days for our team to review it and update you.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
c8283ec5
Community Member

Hello All, 

I am kishan,  I have a problem regarding Project posting. 

Whenever I post the project it is continously rejected after some hours  all time. I don't understand that what and where is the problem in my project.

Can anyone please help me to solve this problem ? 

Hi Kishan,

Please refer to the information shared with you in the email you have received for more information about why your project was rejected.

~Andrea
Upwork
jtmahabub123
Community Member

Hi,

Yesterday I created a project but it is still pending for approval. May I know the solution or how to get approval? Thanks!

Hi MD Mahabub,

Please allow up to 5 business days for our team to review your submission and update you.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
pratikmojumder
Community Member

I have submitted 6 different catalogs but unfortunately, they have been in review for a long time. What to do?1.PNG

Hi Pratik,

Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~Andrea
Upwork
92a176ca
Community Member

I have created my 1st project catalog since last night but still its not approved why? If there is any problem please let me know.

Maybe something wrong there in your submitted projects!

Maybe. I have completed all the requirements successfully and best of my
knowledge.**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Janas,

Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~Andrea
Upwork
563248fa
Community Member

I have submitted a project for two days but it still is not approved.

Hi Shehzad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that when you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Note: Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

Additionally, I checked and it looks like you also created a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our agents already followed up and shared additional information. If you have any further questions or you need further assistance feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
8ded91f5
Community Member

How long does it takes to approve projects?

Hi Sufi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like our team already reached out to you via email and shared more information about the edits you need to make. If it's not in your inbox, kindly try checking your spam folder.

~ Nikola
Upwork
blogtion_seo
Community Member

how much time take to get my project Catalog approval?

Hi MD Borkot,

Thanks for your question. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d7d18bcb
Community Member

I have submitted a Project named "You wil get DATA ENTRY Jobs Completed at Ease - MS Word" on 11 Jan 2022, now it shows status as "Needs changes". I don't know what is to be changed. Kindly do the needful

Hi Ananth,

Please refer to the information shared with you in the email you have received for more information about why your project was rejected and the changes needed.

~Andrea
Upwork
harman9032
Community Member

You, Will, get an email about why your Project is not approved. 
do the suggested changes. and will approve after.

22215a8c
Community Member

This is abslutely ridiculous how Upwork is luring freelancers into its platform and forcing them to submit confidential documents.

I created a catalog assuming that my catalog will be published, but mine was not approved for twice and I fixed everything. Today, Upwork is asking me to submit the verification documents in order to approve the catalog. That means the actual "Approval" has nothing to do with approval procedures. Rather, it is a lurning method to get the user's documents.

I am fine to do my ID verification, but the way Upwork wasted my time and trust is disgusting... This platform's professiolism is not even close to Fiverr.

I just researched some information after this on YouTube, and many are mmourning about this platform. I wonder why.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths