🐈
» Forums » Support » Why my project is not being approved.
Page options
hemayet_mondol
Community Member

Why my project is not being approved.

hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad and Hemayet, 

I'm sorry to hear about your projects being rejected. Please refer to the email that our team has sent you for suggestions on how to improve your projects before resubmission of them. 

You’ll want to make sure your project is attractive to clients and catches their eye. Here are some best practices to create a professional project:

• Highlight your project in simple, jargon-free language.
  • Choose professional images that speak to your work. (Don’t have great images of your work? Check out websites like www.unsplash.com that offer free, high-quality images you can use. Be sure to make sure you have permission to use.) 
  • Proofread your work so there are no typos.
  • Don’t use click bait, text-heavy graphics, or the Upwork logo/badge.

To learn more about Project Catalog, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

418 REPLIES 418

Hi Amro,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry about the delay. Our team has received a high volume of requests that has affected our usual response time. Please be assured that the team is working on getting this resolved as soon as possible. It sounds like you've updated the projects. Our team will review it and update you accordingly.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have created two projects but under review how much time it takes for approval.

Hi Haroon,

Thank you for your message. The time to approve projects is about 5 days. We will notify you when the process is done.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Ok Thank you 

Hi,

I submitted the project for review on Mar 3, 2023. It's still under review.
Can anyone take a look at the matter.

Thank you.
Taimoor S. 

Hi Taimoor,

Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologize for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. However, I went ahead and submitted a follow-up directly to the team handling your Project review. Kindly expect an update on the status of your submission momentarily. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi,
My five days have been long gone. I submitted my project on March 11, 2023. Can you review it, please?
Thanks!

Hi Nikola,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you Luiggi,
My project has been approved!

ibrott
Community Member

Hi,

I submitted the project for review on Mar 23, 2023. It's still under review.
Can anyone take a look at the matter or give me an update?

Thank you.
Ignacio

fcbc2947
Community Member

I created a project on 05 Jun, 2022 but it stll under review for pending approval. How can I slove this issue ?

Hi Lakshan,

I notified the team regarding your pending project and they've reached out to you with more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
zaidijutt1
Community Member

Hi!  It's about 8 days since I created my 2 Upwork projects but still, they didn't get approved nor have they been rejected... I want to ask how long will it take to get them approved??? 

Hi Zahid,

Thank you for your message. I can see that the project you submitted back on June 10th is still under review. Please note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. However, I have reached out to our team to follow up on the status of the one you submitted back on June 5th. We'll keep you posted with updates and more information once it's been further reviewed. For the time being, please check out this help article to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b437dcde
Community Member

I have created a project catalogue on 7th June, 2022 and it is still under review. 5 business days have passed and still nothing happened. If there's a problem with my project catalogue please notify me through mail.

And I want to know about my upwork account status. Is it hidden? Because I am submitting proposals but didn't get any messages yet.

Hi Zakir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via email to share more information with you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
b3cbb280
Community Member

My project catalog is still in pending its 8th day and my projects are still in pending review Whats the matter 

Hi Talha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
7d4fcabb
Community Member

I have created a Project Catalog, but it is not being approved. My question is why my project is not being approved, where the problem is not ‍show in my email, then how can I understand my problems?

Hi MD Ashraful,

I'm sorry to hear about your projects being rejected. Please refer to the email that our team has sent you for suggestions on how to improve your projects before resubmitting them.

You’ll want to make sure your project is attractive to clients and catches their eye. Here are some best practices to create a professional project:

• Choose professional images that speak to your work. (Don’t have great images of your work? Check out websites like www.unsplash.com that offer free, high-quality images you can use. Be sure to make sure you have permission to use.) 

To learn more about Project Catalog, you can check this help article. I hope this helps.

~ Arjay
Upwork
7d4fcabb
Community Member

Thank you so much

920258bb
Community Member

actually, I'm creating a project and submitting it for review, but they email me after 7days. they find some problem of my project then I solved that 5 days ago but it didn't accept yet?

Does anyone tell me how much time need for this approval?

Hi MD,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. I can see that you submitted a request last June 10th. Please note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
kaashmalik
Community Member

Hi,

I created my project catalogue 6 days ago but still its showing under review.

Should i wait for approval or i have to create agian?

I would appreciate your response on my query.

Thanks

Hi, 

I have a bit idea regarding "Projcet catalogue" as when I created mine it took 10 days to get update from them. So as per my experience it takes somewhere 10-15 days to hear from them if it is approved or any further edits are required. 

I think you should wait for the feedback! 

Hi Kashif,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you have to make changes to your Project Catalogue so our team can review it again for approval.

~ AJ
Upwork
iqball22
Community Member

Hi, 

I am a freelancer new freelancer in Upwork. Amy's interested in Data Cleansing, Virtual Assistant, Data Entry, Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, Data Mining, Data Extraction, Data Collection, Data Scraping, Google Sheets, Email List Building, Accuracy Verification, B2B Lead generation, Linkedin Leads, and other services.

I have tried again and again for approval of my project.

I have to make different project images on canvas. I do not copy-paste my description and images.

Please, explain to me how to succeed in this matter.

Best regards,

Iqball Hossain.

Hi Iqbal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you have to make changes to your Project Catalog so our team can review it again for approval.

~ AJ
Upwork
2be16657
Community Member

Hello, I have a problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. Please Approve my project. Thank you

Hi Kamrun, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~Andrea
Upwork
fahimext
Community Member

Hi there! I submited a project on dated 27 Jun 2022 but still is under review.

Regards

Fahim

Hi Fahim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Kindly allow up to five business days for the project to be reviewed. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more.

~ AJ
Upwork
ertgrldnmzz
Community Member

I have 3 projects and the review has been going on for about 10 days, I saw the places that I needed to change 4 days ago in the mail and I fixed them, but the review is still ongoing.

Hi ertugrul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Since you resubmitted them on June 29, kindly allow up to five business days for the project to be reviewed. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more.

~ AJ
Upwork
8f0b398c
Community Member

my project is not aprroved yet pending since 30 june 2022 

Hi Najum, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and found that you still need to make some changes in order for the project to be approved. An email was sent to you today with details on what needs changing so the project can be reviewed again. Kindly check the said email and let us know if you still need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
m_hamza_86
Community Member

Hello there, 

I'm a verified freelancer and submitted my project catalog to Upwork 6 days ago( 17 July 2022). But it is still showing in pending approval. What I can do?  Guide me! Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Generally, it takes up to five business days for the project to be reviewed. If there's still no update by tomorrow, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Also, feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ AJ
Upwork
alimohsin53
Community Member

Hello, 

Hope you are doing well.

I want to know, how much time will take to approve my project?. Because it has already been taken more than 7 days.

Thank You

Hi Mohsin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Generally, it takes up to five business days for the project to be reviewed. If there's still no update by tomorrow, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Also, feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths