🐈
» Forums » Support » You don't have permission to view this conten...
Page options
yoan-konstantin
Community Member

You don't have permission to view this content in your current context. Please toggle to a different

I have received an inivation for work and I cannot access the page where I can see and reply to the invitator. Firstly, UpWork forced me to create a new profile to access my account but after few attempts to login from different angles I succeeded. That's okay. After that there is not any other information why I cannot access or submit a proposal. Please do try to fix it and NOTIFY THE SENDER THAT MY ACCOUNT IS BUGGING that's why he cannot hear from me. I do want to sound arrogant but don't wanna miss this offer based on the fact that the website is not giving me access to my full profile operations. 

Thank you in advance! 

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Yoan-Konstantin,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. I'm sorry if you're having trouble accepting an offer. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance on how to proceed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
monalisabulahao
Community Member

Hi Arjay! I'm having the same issue. Can you help me? 

Hi Monalisa,

I am sorry to hear about the issue faced by you. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths