🐈
» Forums » Support » Your financial account has been suspended err...
Page options
marianneagustin
Community Member

Your financial account has been suspended error message

Hi, 

I've been using Upwork for almost 5 years now and I am trying to withdraw my funds and encountered this error "Your financial account has been suspended". PLEASE HELP! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

There was a temporary issue that has now been resolved. Please refresh your page to be able to withdraw your balance today. 

Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

55 REPLIES 55
kodver
Community Member

I've faced the same issue today

vtiongson
Community Member

Hi. I am receiving the same issue. I cannot withdraw my funds. Appreciate if someone can help on this please.

laronish
Community Member

Same issue!!! What's happening here???

jhe_eres
Community Member

I think all of us have the same error.

kodver
Community Member

After a few minutes I was able to withdraw my funds.

c6a4b61e
Community Member

I am having the same exact issue, Please also have someone reach out to me. 

darktech
Community Member

Same issue, but when I tried again this time, it is working now.

aimanarifmh
Community Member

Okay, mine is okay already. Thank god! 😅

marianneagustin
Community Member

It is working now. Thank you! 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

There was a temporary issue that has now been resolved. Please refresh your page to be able to withdraw your balance today. 

Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork
sadao
Community Member

Thank you! All good.

Hi Avery,

I am having the same issue today about financial account suspended is this the same issue last Feb 15?

I didnt get any email or notification about this suspension.

Thank you

Hi Avery, Im having issue with this now, Your financial account has been suspended. 2-23-24 

390c3e13
Community Member

Hello,

I'm experiencing the same issue on my Upwork account. Could you please assist me in resolving this?

Thank you!

mijaresramir
Community Member

Can someone help me solve this problem? I just came back from freelancing, as I was messaged by my previous client for a short job. After he paid, I waited for one week to receive that payment. I have this message.

mijaresramir_0-1708041995198.png

Thanks 🙂

Hello Ramir! Are you viewing from your phone? This is showing up on my mobile device so I tried accessing using my desktop and I was able to withdraw my earnings. It's weird.

Same issue here. 

Also, when we try to go to the Support Page, it says this page is "Forbidden". Tried in different devices -- still the same error. Basically we can't contact Chat Support. 

I've emailed support@upwork.com for now.

valziyan
Community Member

Hello Upwork,

"Your financial account has been suspended."

I saw this error when I tried to withdraw funds today. I haven't received any notice regarding this. What's happening?

I can't even open the Help Support!!!

Help ASAP!

Regards,

Ryan

Hey Ryan, I just had the same problem and was a little freaked out that I couldn't withdraw my weekly funds. It looks like some of us must have been experiencing a brief error, because it seems to have resolved itself for me at least. I'd recommend refreshing the page, and hopefully this is just a glitch for you too!

Hello Brett,

Thanks for the reply, it is working now. What's happening with upwork?

Regards

Thanks Brett it worked after the refresh

A bug, I assume. Refresh the page and it should be ok.

Same problem here but after refreshing the website a few times (you can even close the browser and open again) everything works.

Just refresh the page or restart your browser. I think it's a glitch today hopefully Upwork will post an update about this.

meapabiona
Community Member

When I opened my account today it says that "Your financial account has been suspended." Can someone help me understand why this happened and how I can resolve the suspension?

vtiongson
Community Member

Hi. I cannot withdraw my funds. It says your financial account has been suspended. Please help. I need to withdraw my funds.

Same happened to me just a couple of minutes ago, but i refreshed the page and it was all good. I was able to withdraw my funds.

Yes, I was able to withdraw the funds now. Thanks.

tpoxa
Community Member

It's working now

It is working now. This issue was already resolved. Thanks.

kortigas29
Community Member

I was going to withdraw my earnings today and see the note "Your Financial Account Has Been Suspended"

Please help

Same problem with mine. 

Same issue with me

Same problem here. I can see quite a few people have the same issues. What happens?

Sme thing here!

OMG what a mess. This is serious, we all got worried. Upwork is playing!!

antonio-chiu
Community Member

[edited] I was writing about the same "Your financial account has been suspended." issue,  but upon refresh, the issue is now gone!

Thanks Upwork.

sadao
Community Member

My financial account has been suspended. I didn't receive any email regarding this.

Please help me as it's urgent. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

robaiza
Community Member

I was in the middle of withdrawing the funds and I got the error message saying "Your Financial Account Has been Suspended" and I can see that pretty much everyones is having the same issue. Help please !

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths