🐈
» Forums » Support » Your job offer has expired, A refund of your ...
Page options
26bf9c37
Community Member

Your job offer has expired, A refund of your deposit will be made to your billing method

- Hello, I. I still haven't received the money that was supposed to be returned to my account.

- On October 2nd, I made a transfer by hiring a freelancer for my project with a fixed-priced.

- The problem I encountered is that on October 9th, I received an email message stating, "your job offer has expired, A refund of your deposit will be made to your billing method."

-However, that amount has not appeared in my account, and it's been 5 business days. Any suggestions? 

- I read that usually takes between 3-5 business day to appear in my account.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Marcelo,

I took a closer look and confirmed that the amount was refunded to the original billing method. 

I can see that you've already raised a support ticket about your concern, and it's been escalated to the appropriate team for further review. Please allow our team time, and you will surely get an update on your ticket here once your case is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Marcelo,

I took a closer look and confirmed that the amount was refunded to the original billing method. 

I can see that you've already raised a support ticket about your concern, and it's been escalated to the appropriate team for further review. Please allow our team time, and you will surely get an update on your ticket here once your case is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths