🐈
» Forums » Support » cannot be verified
Page options
165bd7d1
Community Member

cannot be verified

Hello! I can't be varified because of error 404(N)

THIS PAGE DOESN'T EXIST

help me please, what to do?

7 REPLIES 7
759e32fa

Hi Bohdan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can't seem to replicate the issue. Can you please clear your cache, cookies, and browsing history and retry? If the issue persists, please let us know and also provide screenshots that will help us identify where the issue is coming from.

~ AJ
Upwork
165bd7d1
Community Member

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 17.37.12.png

 I clear my browsing cache, cookies, and browsing history and retry but is change nothing

Hi Bohdan,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. Please know that only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

~ Nikola
Upwork
2cb0997f
Community Member

Hi Nikola. I got an offer from a new client a couple of days ago and was asked to verify my identity. I uploaded my ID and did the video call verification. But I still haven't gotten the verified badge yet and it still says my ID is being reviewed. Will appreciate if you could help me look into this. Thank you

Hi family. I am new to Upwork and got an offer from a client a couple of days ago. I was asked to verify my identity and submitted my ID plus did the video call verification. That was three days ago and I still haven't gotten the verification badge. Help please.

Commenting to see the reply.

Hi Fifun,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths