🐈
» Forums » Support » error issue
Page options
44712d7b
Community Member

error issue

Hello, i have been facing a problem for 2 days, my normal comunication was going on with my client and he assigned me the project of 200$ but suddenly i am unable to contect with my client in upwork chat room and the following error is showing:

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_595af91e53919185e643ecc6933ddcdb'

what should i do???

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saad,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
44712d7b
Community Member

how to clean the cache orcookies, while i did not try to re lognin from different browser.

i don't know that whay this happend

thanks for reply

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saad,

I can see our team is already assisting you with this via support ticket. Please refer to your ticket here and reply directly if you have any questions.

~Andrea
Upwork
44712d7b
Community Member

actually i have send the reply to upwork support team of there email, but i did not find the solution yet,

i have given all required information abut my hand set OS and etc which they have asked from me..

Hi Saad,

Thank you for following up. I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths