🐈
» Forums » Support » freelancerProfileStats from API gives stats t...
Page options
Community Member

freelancerProfileStats from API gives stats that are different from the stats that the GUI give

On the Upwork API when I pull data from FreelancerProfileStats I get this data

{'proposalsCount90Days': 142, 'totalProposalsViewedRatio90Days': -0.1631753559, 'proposalInterviewedRation90Days': -0.2236405977, 'proposalsHiredRatio90Days': -0.2749188699}
Now when I reverse for example the proposalInterviewedRation90Days I get 32 interviews while the account says 7 on the Upwork site. According to the docs the proposalInterviewedRation90Days is calculated as shown below straight from the docs:
"Ratio of number of job applications that were interviewed by client over number of job applications submitted in last 90 days." But if multiply the proposalInterviewedRation90Days rate by the proposals sent it gives you roughly 32 and the account only has 7.

Question: Does anyone know if this ratio is accidently over all time or do those negatives mean something so I can correctly convert those ratios to whole numbers for interviews, hired, and viewed in the last 90 days?
1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Chris,

We can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. Please allow time for our team to review and update your ticket. One of our agents will assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths