🐈
» Forums » Support » hourly rate
Page options
hanifhunter
Community Member

hourly rate

I did not change my hourly rate in my account please help with this and attached a screenshot of this issue.

10 REPLIES 10
spectralua
Community Member

You are in view mode? Go to edit.

hanifhunter
Community Member

Mykola A, Thank you for giving me a response but I am already in edited mode i am not edit my hourly rate please give me the best solution.

Strange. I see pencil icon in my profile. At your screenshot it missed.

Maybe some restriction. Some moderator will check it for you here.

hanifhunter
Community Member

Please give me a solution to this issue I am waiting to solve this issue.
Thank you Mykola A.

759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you already opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-28 hours to respond to your request. Feel free to also update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
hanifhunter
Community Member

Hi Annie Jene B,

Thank you for giving me a response.

hanifhunter
Community Member

Hi Annie Jene B,

My issue has not been fixed till now.

hanifhunter
Community Member

how do fix my issue please give me the result.

Hi Muhammad,

This is by design. You are currently an exclusive member of the Agency you're part of, so you won't be able to edit your hourly rate from your own profile. 

Since you have full Admin permissions, you can edit your hourly rate by switching to the Agency's profile context, clicking your photo at the top right corner of the screen, and visiting the Agency Roster page. From there, you should see your profile and the option to edit your hourly rate.

You can learn more about the differences between Exclusive and Non-Exclusive agency members from this page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
hanifhunter
Community Member

Hi Lulggl R,
Thank you for your response and give me the answer.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths