🐈
» Forums » Support » i can't submit a request.
Page options
10bcf76b
Community Member

i can't submit a request.

when i open the request page it turns like this  nothing shows and i can't write request and when try to text support bot it doesn't give me anyway to talk with the support and i cant contact any of the support ,so is there anything to be done about it?

10bcf76b_0-1691044230642.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Shehab,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Shehab,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
e-enobong
Community Member

Hi Pradeep.

My account was suspended because I added a billing method. Now the suspension has been lifted but I can't find all my proposals anymore. Please can the proposals be restored. I was already in the interview stage of a job with the client.

Glad to hear that your account has been restored, Enobong. When you are account is suspended, your active proposals are withdrawn and they cannot be restored after your account is resumed. Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths