🐈
» Forums » Support » my earnings are not showing
Page options
95a0b577
Community Member

my earnings are not showing

Hi Upwork support,

I am writing to you because my earnings are showing as $0.00 in Upwork. I have checked the status of my account and it is not on hold.

The milestone that I am referring to is the "Six-page static website development" milestone. The milestone was approved by the client on Monday, July 17, 2023. The amount of the milestone is $10.00.

I have attached a screenshot of the milestone in my Upwork account.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this issue and let me know why my earnings are not showing.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Amira Ben Youssef

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Amira,

I understand you're concerned about not seeing your earnings available. I'd like to clarify that from the date your client approves a milestone, it takes five days to become available to you. If you go to your Reports Home Page, under the "Pending" tab, you should see the date on which your payment will be available right next to the Job/Milestone description. You can also read this help article for more information on how payments for Fixed-Price Contracts work.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0fab0d56
Community Member

Hello Amira Ben Youssef,

I'm glad you reached out to Upwork support regarding the issue with your earnings. However, I'm not actually Upwork support, but I can still try to help you with some general guidance.

If your earnings are not showing correctly on Upwork, there could be a few possible reasons for this discrepancy. Here are some steps you can take to address the issue:

1. **Allow Processing Time:** Sometimes, it may take a little while for earnings to reflect in your account after milestones are approved. Upwork processes payments and updates earnings periodically, so it's possible that the update might not be instantaneous.

2. **Check for Active Contracts:** Ensure that the contract for the "Six-page static website development" milestone is still active and not closed or ended prematurely.

3. **Verify Payment Method:** Double-check that you have set up and verified your preferred payment method correctly. If there are any issues with your payment method, it could affect the transfer of earnings.

4. **Contact Upwork Support:** If the issue persists and you have waited for a reasonable amount of time, it's best to reach out to Upwork support directly. You can do this by visiting the Upwork website, scrolling to the bottom, and clicking on "Help & Support." From there, you can explore different support options, including email or other channels, to report the problem and get personalized assistance.

5. **Review Milestone Approval:** Revisit the "Six-page static website development" milestone and ensure that it was indeed approved by the client. If there are any discrepancies or misunderstandings with the approval, you may need to communicate with the client to clarify the situation.

Remember to provide Upwork support with relevant details, such as the contract ID, milestone details, and any other pertinent information to help them investigate the issue more efficiently.

If you are not able to get a satisfactory resolution from Upwork support, you may need to consider seeking advice from fellow freelancers on the Upwork Community Forum. Sometimes, other freelancers may have encountered similar issues and can offer insights or suggestions based on their experiences.

I hope your earnings issue gets resolved promptly so you can continue to focus on your freelancing work. Best of luck with your projects on Upwork!

95a0b577
Community Member

Hi! Thank you for your help, my earnings are showing now but still can' t have a feedback! I request it to my client and he tells me that he have to wait 30 days after the contrat start. Is there any other way to get my feedback?

Best regard, 

Amira ben youssef

Hi Amira,

Generally, your feedback will appear on your Upwork profile up to 24 hours after your earnings are processed on the contract. For Fixed-Price Contracts, this means after payment for the first milestone has been released. Learn more about how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts here.

You may also share this help article with your client to get acquainted with how to leave feedback for freelancers.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths