🐈
» Forums » Support » Why are my proposals not being viewed?
Page options
cdf06c4b
Community Member

Why are my proposals not being viewed?

I am relatively new to the platform. It seems that I don't have many proposals that are viewed  by potential clents. It would be good to get an idea as to what potential clients see when they get a proposal and what they would have done to trigger a ‘viewed by client’ notification on my dashboard. For example, do you only get a notification of the potential client downloads a .pdf attachmnet to a cover letter? Or are they just not even reading the cover letter? My assumption at the moment is that the client see's the hourly rate and/or payment terms first and then decides whether to look at anything else. The price therefore is the main factor in whether anything else is viewed. It also doesn't seem to make any difference if you ‘boost’ a proposal, so not sure whether that option is worth it. I guess it may just be the case that a client gets inundated with emails. Would be good to get some clarity / advice. Thanks. Paul

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your question. I understand that it can be difficult to get noticed on Upwork. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths