🐈
» Forums » Support » no payment confirmation email received
Page options
a32d8810
Community Member

no payment confirmation email received

hello i need help i already received payment confirmation but so far no payment processed email receiced. any issues with today's withdrawal ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I understand why this can be concerning. If it has been more than three business days and you are yet to receive the confirmation email, please let us know by updating this thread so that we can look into this further for you. 

As for those who withdrew to their local bank accounts via the Direct to Local Bank payment method,

transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
b14fe2be
Community Member

Usually the longest is 1-2 hrs for it to process. Now its been 4 hrs and still my transactions is due but not paid yet. Is anyone experiencing the same?

regineomboy1998
Community Member

Hi, same issue here. I withdraw around 8 Am in the morning Philippine time to my Unionbank acct. Usually, it takes 30-1hr from my previous experience. This is the first time delay. 

redruth1617
Community Member

I already requested a payment today 8:00 am Manila but still didn't receiving my salary. Usuallt I am receiving it 1 hr to 2hrs of requesting a payment. Thank you!

joanborro08
Community Member

Hi I just withdraw my earnings like 4 hours ago and up until now it doesn't reflect or being processed. In my previous withdrawal in 15-30 minutes my earnings is already in my account. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

I understand why this can be concerning. If it has been more than three business days and you are yet to receive the confirmation email, please let us know by updating this thread so that we can look into this further for you. 

As for those who withdrew to their local bank accounts via the Direct to Local Bank payment method,

transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork
f31d8662
Community Member

note recive confirmation code text

Hi Zeeshan,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Can you please tell us more information about your concern so that we can assist you accordingly? Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
26e79bf8
Community Member

I have requested a payment and usually I get an email notification "Your payment has been processed" that very day. However I made a request yesterday and I am yet to receive the email notification. I want to make sure everything is alright with the payment being processed.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hossain, 

I merged your post to this thread. Please know that it is working as designed. If it has been more than three business days and you are yet to receive the confirmation email, please let us know by updating this thread so that we can look into this further for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
redruth1617
Community Member

Hi I just withdraw my earnings like 5hrs ago but up until now it doesn't reflect on my account. Usually I am receiving it like 1 to 2hrs.

Hi Angelica,

I took a look at your account and found that you withdrew your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. If you withdraw via Direct to Local Bank, transactions are processed within four business days. Please let us know if after eight business days, your funds are still not reflected in your account. Please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths