🐈
» Forums » Support » "Schedule a meeting" not working
Page options
analyst_nemanja
Community Member

"Schedule a meeting" not working

For the past hour or so, the "schedule a meeting" feature is not working for me, it is just trying to load indefinitely. I tried in the desktop app, Android app, and inside the web browser. Nothing works. At first I thought it was a glitch that everyone was experiencing, but now I see that nobody else is reporting the issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ebukah
Community Member

I think it's peculiar to your profile and you need to reach out to their customer service center.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ebukah
Community Member

I think it's peculiar to your profile and you need to reach out to their customer service center.

ArjayM

Hi Nemanja,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of the current one? You may also try clearing your cache and cookies. Please continue coordinating with the team if the issue persists by updating your support ticket here and they will surely look into this for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
analyst_nemanja
Community Member

Thanks, whatever it was, it has resolved by itself. Arjay, I appreciate the desire to help, but I think that my original post made it very clear that it was NOT a browser issue, as I had tried on my phone, with Upwork phone app, which is definitely separate from any browser I might use on my PC. Whatever it was, it was some sort of a glitch which has resolved in the meantime.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths