🐈
» Forums » Support » regarding purchase of connects
Page options
drajjoy
Community Member

regarding purchase of connects

Sir, 

My card can't be used for international transactions. Hence I asked my niece to transfer $7.00 from his PayPal account to my PayPal account. Now the PayPal has kept my $6.28 on hold. 

Besides, when you go to purchase connects from Upwork, it directs you to PayPal. And PayPal Interface has only Card facility. 

My question is, when I have a balance of $6.28 in my PayPal account (on hold)  why PayPal can't transfer $6.00 towards my purchase of 40 connects to Upwork? 

And what should I do to get my funds released. 

I have already informed PayPal that I am not a seller and I am a freelancer on Upwork and I need these $6.00 to purchase connects from Upwork. 

please guide me. 

thanks. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Rajendra,

Thank you for your message. You cannot complete your Connect purchase with PayPal if the account is on hold. You will need to contact Paypal support to resolve the issue with your account before you initiate a transaction on Upwork or try other using a different billing method.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Rajendra,

Thank you for your message. You cannot complete your Connect purchase with PayPal if the account is on hold. You will need to contact Paypal support to resolve the issue with your account before you initiate a transaction on Upwork or try other using a different billing method.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths